What is Modafresh 200mg?
Modafresh 200mg is a drug which promotes wakefulness and treats excessive sleepiness due to narcolepsy.
- Doctors often prescribe this drug to treat the underlying condition of shift work-related sleep disorder.
- It can be use in conjunction with breathing devices and other treatments to avoid the issue of sleepiness that is due to sleep apnea that is obstructive.
- This pill aids in avoiding the working hours if you’ve got an active schedule that keeps you from your normal schedule of sleep.
- Modafresh has an active ingredient named Modafresh 200 which is not able to cure sleep disorders, and may not be able to help you get rid of your sleepiness.
- Keep in mind that the medicine cannot replace having enough sleep.
- Individuals who don’t have an issue with sleep are not advised to take this drug for treating tiredness or delay the need to sleep.
- It does this by altering chemicals in your brain that regulate the sleep cycle.
Dosage for Modafresh 200mg
Modafresh is sold in tablet form, and is take orally. Modafresh can be take once per day, with or without food, as prescribed by the physician.
- If you are taking modafinil for treatment of the condition of narcolepsy it is recommende to take it in the early morning only.
- If, however, you take the medication for treating shift work sleep disorder , then you should take a Modafresh tablet one hour prior to your shift.
- It is recommende to sufferers to consume the medication in conjunction with other medications regularly.
- Without consulting your doctor, you should not alter the time of day during which you take modafinil.
- If your shift doesn’t start at the same time every day, consult your doctor immediately.
- Dosage of the medicine is dependent on your medical condition and your response to treatment.
- To reap the maximum benefits from it, you must consume Modvigil 200mg daily as instructed by your doctor.
- Stopping the medication suddenly can cause withdrawal symptoms, such as sweating, nausea, or vomiting.
- Your doctor may reduce the dose gradually to avoid withdrawal symptoms.
- The risk of withdrawal is higher occur if you take the medication for a prolonged period of time or with large doses. If you experience withdrawal symptoms, notify your doctor immediately.
- When the medicine is take for a prolonged duration, it could cease to work properly.
- If Modafinil ceases to work, talk to your doctor.
If one misses the dose?
Contact your doctor and inquire what to do should you miss an dose of Modafresh 200 mg. You don’t intend to be awake for a few hours, you shouldn’t take this tablet.
It is getting close to sleep, then not miss the missed dose. Never try to take extra medication in order to replace your missing dose.
If you are overdosed?
Stop taking the medication and seek medical assistance immediately if you’ve taken too much.
What specific precautions have to be taken into consideration?
It is not recommended to use this medicine if you’ve ever experience any allergic reactions or a skin eruption after taking Modafresh 200 mg.
Inform your doctor of any other medications that you are using, such as prescription or non-prescription medications as well as herbal supplements. This will enable the doctor determine Modafresh dosage. Modafresh according to your needs.
To ensure that the safety of modafinil consult your physician whether you suffer from:
- Kidney disease
- Angina (chest pain)
- Heart disease, or an antecedent of heart attack
- Cirrhosis, or any other liver disorder
- The history of alcoholism and addiction to drugs
- An underlying psychosis or mental illness.
It is important to know the fact that modafinil lowers the effectiveness of hormonal contraceptives , such as birth pills, injections as well as intrauterine contraceptives.
It is recommende to use a different type of birth control while you are taking Modafinil and for at minimum one month after stopping taking Modafinil.
Talk with your doctor about different forms of birth control methods to find out which will be the most effective for you.
Inform the doctor in case you are planning to be pregnant, or if you plan to feed the infant. While taking Modafresh 200 mg, if you discover you are pregnant, call the doctor.
This substance can alter your thinking or judgment. Avoid driving or engaging with any activity that requires attention unless you are able perform it in a safe manner.
The effects of drugs
Be aware that drug interactions can alter the mechanism of action of this medication and increase the chance of adverse side adverse effects. Without the consent from your doctor it is not recommende to start or stop or alter the dose of any medication.
Before you begin treatment with this medication ensure that you are aware of the drug’s interactions.
Modafresh 200mg side effects
When taking the medication take note of any allergic reactions, such as hives or difficulty breathing and swelling on your lips, face and tongue. A lot of people who take this medication don’t suffer from any serious adverse side adverse effects.