Are you wondering about how to convert Eudora emails in Outlook PST file? Then, not to bother, here we are suggesting the best and expert’s recommended tool – Eudora to Outlook. It is a helpful and useful utility for every professional and non-professional users to perform Eudora mail conversion to Outlook with attachments having no one trouble or issue.
Hey, from 2 weeks I have been looking for a method to solve my problem of how to save my Eudora mails in Outlook. But I failed to find the complete and proper solution that can successfully save my Eudora mailbox emails into Outlook PST file. If you have any idea or method to achieve Eudora mail conversion to Outlook, then please suggest to me ASAP.
Solution to Perform Eudora Mail Conversion to Outlook
Not to worry anymore, here in this blog, we are helping those user who stuck in the situation of how to convert Eudora mailbox to Outlook. In the digital era, both manual and professional solutions are available. But mostly users found manual methods are not the perfect way to convert emails from one email application to another. Because manual ways have some drawbacks and limitations. That is why users always prefer professional ways to convert emails from one platform to another.
So, we are suggesting – CubexSoft MBOX Converter software, an excellent and advance solution that can quickly and safely perform Eudora mail conversion to Outlook even without having Eudora and Outlook installed in the system. For using this tool, you just need to have only Eudora mailbox emails at the system to convert into PST file for Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 or any below edition. Before you learn the process of Eudora mail conversion to Outlook with MBOX Converter, let us first discuss some advance and common features of the tool that make the entire conversion very easy and simple.
A Few Advance Features of the MBOX Converter:
- It is suitable for both single mailbox and batch mailboxes conversion from Eudora MBX or MBOX to PST file in one process.
- It gives “Search” option to search the Eudora emails at the local system/hard drive, if you do not know the actual location of your Eudora emails.
- The software also provides preview facility to view selected Eudora emails before converting them into PST file.
- It provides not only PST as output option, even it gives PDF, MSG, EML, EMLX, RTF, MHT, HTML, Zimbra, NSF, and XPS to save MBOX emails.
- It also offers Split PST option to split PST files in MB or GB according to your choice.
- The MBOX Converter provides advance filters to perform selecting conversion from Eudora to Outlook. By using Advance Filters you can set filters according to date, to, from, cc, bcc, and subject.
- Save Report option also available to save the complete conversion report in the CSV file.
How Can I Achieve Eudora Mail Conversion to Outlook – with Eudora to Outlook Converter
- Download, and run MBOX to PST Converter on your Windows machine.
- Now, open the tool and click on the Select Files option.
- After that select the option of Select File(s)/Select Folder to load Eudora mailboxes for conversion.
- Then click on the Next and take the preview of all added Eudora emails before converting into PST file.
- Click on the Export and choose PST as output option to achieve Eudora mail conversion to Outlook PST file.
- After that select the destination location by using the Browse button.
- Now, hit on the Export to start the Eudora mail conversion to Outlook PST file.
- When the process is done, a message will show i.e. Conversion is done. Then, click on the OK to complete the procedure of Eudora MBOX to PST file.
Try Free Demo Version
To evaluate the software’s working before investing any cost, you can make use of its free demo edition that works in the same way as license edition. It is compatible to convert first 20 emails from each Eudora MBX or MBOX mailbox to PST file without cost. After using its trial edition, you can go with the license edition, which is suitable for bulk mailboxes conversion from Eudora to Outlook 2016, 2019, 2013, 2010, etc. with attachments.