How can I move my Thunderbird mail to another computer? There are conditions in which you can desire to transport Thunderbird Mail to a brand new computer if you replace your antique one or get a brand new one. The most crucial trouble, however, is figuring out a way to switch all your facts and Thunderbird Mail to a brand-new system. Most human beings find it to be an incredibly challenging undertaking. However, there can be no reason to keep struggling with this problem. You can without difficulty migrate all of your stored information and any related attachments by following the steps outlined below.
Methods to Drift Thunderbird Mail to a Contemporary Machine:
- Using a guided approach
- Putting in place an automatic mechanism
First Step: Manual Technique
If you are uneasy or experiencing difficulties transferring folders and files from your old PC to the new PC, use your Gmail account. You can use your existing Gmail account to sync your messages with the new one you made while downloading Thunderbird.
- If you do not have a Gmail account, first create one.
- Create a Thunderbird account and a Gmail account on the original PC.
- Modify the settings of your Gmail account to switch from POP3 to IMAP.
- Thunderbird will instantly generate a similar folder in your Gmail account. Make the appropriate subfolders for each message folder in Thunderbird that you wish to move.
Access the original Thunderbird folder. Once all of the messages have been selecte, use the right-click menu to copy them to the specifiy Gmail account folder. To relocate each folder, follow these instructions again. Thunderbird replicates your messages to new folders in Thunderbird at the same time that it copies the storage space on your Gmail account online.
Install Thunderbird and Create a Gmail Account on Your New PC.
As you click on each folder, it will instantly synchronize with your Gmail account. Now that your computer is brand new, Thunderbird ought to be able to access your files and internet communications.
Problems with the Manual Approach:
- The manual process takes a long time and a lot of work.
- It requires several steps and a significant amount of time.
- It is unexpectedly erratic.
- It can require some technical knowledge for you to comprehend it properly.
- There’s a chance of losing data.
- Features for mass conversion are absent.
Step 2: Automatic approach:
The aforementioned manual processes can not always go according to plan and might occasionally result in data loss. They also require a great deal of time to finish. To prevent data loss, use a third-party program. The WholeClear MBOX to PST Converter, when migrating Thunderbird Mail to a new computer. It’s a reliable and useful tool. It is possible to finish the procedure quickly and efficiently. User does not having to worry about losing any data or wasting time. It only needs a few clicks to complete your task. Once all emails and their attachments have been recover, convert them to PST, MSG, or EML files. Furthermore, the application works with Windows 64-bit and 32-bit versions.
- Allows for the conversion of MBX, MBS, and MBOX email files to PST format.
- Using an MBOX to PST converter does not require Microsoft Outlook.
- Multiple MBOX files can be converted simultaneously to PST, EML, MSG, NSF, HTML, and PDF. MBOX emails and attachments can also be converted to other formats.
- A Unicode PST file can be created using Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003.
- divides a large mailbox using the PST function.
- provides the option to create a unique PST for every program or merge several MBOX files for all current Windows versions (10, 8.1, 8, 7).
While you can transfer Thunderbird mail to Outlook PST format using the aforemention methods, certain manual techniques are inefficient, time-consuming, and can cause data loss. To circumvent these problems, a third-party solution for swiftly migrating Thunderbird mail to a new computer is available. This application is practical and trustworthy, and it migrates Thunderbird mail to a new machine successfully.