This cosmetic process has gained tremendous popularity in this modern era. It makes use of a thick ray of light to eliminate all the extra and unwanted hair from your body. It is commonly used for removing hair from areas such as the face, bikini line, back, and underarms. This technique is quite safe and has effective outcomes. However, some patients may feel some short-term complications which include a little rash, redness, or mild discomfort. However, Laser Hair Removal in Dubai may need a few sessions to get the proper outcomes to your requirements. Also, the procedure is comfortable and pain-free. Moreover, the technique may not be safe or suitable for those having specific skin types or medical problems.
The procedure of the Technique:
After consulting an expert physician, he will prepare the treated region by cutting or shaving all the hair from the area to be treated before performing the process. After this, both the doctor and client will be provided with protective goggles to give protection to their eyes from the rays of laser light. Then, a cooling cream will be applied to the treated region to protect the area around the skin and it will increase your ease while doing the method. The physician will use a handheld laser device to take the light rays on the treated regions. These beams will be absorbed by the melanin of hair bristles, making them inactive and also stopping the growth of new hair. You may need some sessions to obtain complete results.
Aims of the Therapy:
The goals of Laser Hair Removal in Dubai are given below:
- The most essential goal of this treatment is to help you to eliminate the hair permanently.
- It provides you with a comfortable, convenient process. And, it does not take too much time like other procedures like shaving, waxing, or plucking.
- The process is so versatile that it can be done on various parts of your body such as thighs, legs, underarms, or bikini lines.
- However, it will give your skin a softer, smoother, or glammy look.
- Raise your self-confidence and esteem.
- This technique is much faster, can be done within less time, and provides you with permanent and long-living outcomes.
This process provides you with long-lasting and permanent outcomes by pointing hair bristles, stopping the growth of hair. The method provides soffit skin, decreases ingrowth hairs, and removes the need for frequent shaving. Over a series of sessions, patients observe a clear reduction in hair growth and get back their confidence.
Best Nominee for Laser Hair Removal:
If you want to go for this technique, then you must show the following signs before the therapy which a perfect patient should expose before going for this technique:
- If you have rough and thick hair this method mainly targets the melanin of hair follicles.
- You have good skin tone and texture as it will assist the rays of light in spotting the bristles of hair without giving any damage to the skin around the treated area.
- You are in good health and have perfect overall physical measures.
- Has naturalistic and real expectations regarding the effects of the outcomes of the technique.
- You can easily attend all the appointments regarding your process with your doctor.
- If you are not pregnant or going through the breastfeeding process.
- You can strictly all the pre-procedure or after-treatment measures as suggested by your doctor.
What is the Cost of the Technique?
The charges for laser hair removal procedures can be changed from one individual to another individual depending on the conditions, needs, and requirements of the patient. The cost also depends on a few factors that have a great influence on it, some of these factors include the total number of sessions needed, qualification and experience of the doctor, level or location of the clinic, goals of the patient, and many more.
However, the cost of Laser Hair Removal in Dubai ranges from AED 2,999 to AED 3,999.
Pre-Operative Measures to Follow:
Before going for the treatment, you must obey all the instructions your physician has prescribed to you before doing the therapy. Some common steps to follow before the technique are as follows:
- The very initial step is to confirm an appointment with an experienced physician because he will first examine you and then determine if you are capable of this method or not.
- Do not show yourself to the sunlight.
- Trim the hair from the treatment region.
- Try not to perform any special hair removal processes a few days before the procedure.
- Make your doctor know if you are taking any certain medicines as they can make your skin more sensitive and may cause disturbance during or after the process.
Post-Procedure Steps to Follow:
You have to follow the following measures after the process:
- Use a moisturizer on your treated area as it will your skin smooth and soft.
- Apply a small piece of ice wrapped in a small cloth on the treatment region. Do not apply ice directly to your skin.
- Try not to show your treated skin site to the sun’s rays a few days after the procedure as it will cause disturbance and can become a barrier in your recovery process.
- Do not apply any certain skin care products.
- Continue taking your pre-decided appointments with your physician.
- Do not indulge yourself in heavy physical exercise.
If you are willing to have this technique then come to our Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai to confirm your appointment. You will get the best outcomes of your dream. We have qualified doctors who make use of clean pieces of equipment. And the process will be pain-free and comfortable.