Business owners around the globe rely on QuickBooks to manage their financial tasks. Also, filing accurate taxes on time is an important aspect that often daunts business owners. Calculating the accurate taxes depends upon the payroll tax tables. These tax tables must be updated as per the latest government compliance. It is straightforward to update the tax table; however, the users might face difficulty when they encounter QuickBooks Error PS032. The error simply indicates that the QuickBooks payroll has encountered an issue when they try to download and install the latest payroll updates in their system. Go through this blog till the end if you are troubled by this error.
What Triggers PS032 QuickBooks Desktop Error?
Below, we have mentioned the list of causes that instigate PS032 QuickBooks Desktop error. It is important to know the exact reason for the error.
- The essential QuickBooks components are damaged.
- You have entered the wrong billing information.
- The QuickBooks company file is damaged or incorrect.
- The software is unable to read the registered information.
- The user does not have an active payroll subscription.
Feasible Solutions to Solve QuickBooks Payroll Error PS032
The users will receive a warning message saying, “QuickBooks Error PS077: Unable to Download Payroll Updates. A user has not registered QuickBooks software or the Company file is damaged or corrupted.” There are a couple of solutions to fix this error code in QuickBooks.
Solution 1: Update QuickBooks and Payroll Tax Table
The outdated version of both QuickBooks and the Payroll tax table will result in this error. Follow the below-mentioned steps to accomplish the update procedure.
- Login to QuickBooks by using the admin ID and Password.
- After that, click on the Help Menu and choose the “update QuickBooks” option.
- Further, press the Update Now option and select the updates that need to be installed from the update window.
- Ahead, press the “Get Updates Now” option to download the updates in your system.
- Thereafter, install the downloaded updates in your system.
- Once you have installed the latest updates successfully, you need to update the payroll tax table.
Solution 2: Ensure the active Payroll Subscription
Make certain that you have an active payroll subscription in QuickBooks. The steps that need to be followed to resolve the PS032 Error in QuickBooks Desktop are:
- Open QuickBooks and click on the employees’ tab.
- Further, select my payroll services option and then press the managed service key option.
- Ahead, click on the service name and status option, respectively. Here, make sure that the service key is active.
- Thereafter, click on the edit button to view the service key number.
- Provide the right service key number if it is incorrect.
- Now, click on the Next button and press the Finish button when you are done.
Eliminating the QuickBooks Payroll Error PS032 can be a brainteaser for new users. The methods explained in this blog will help you fix this payroll update error. Do call our experts at our helpline number if you are stuck somewhere in the process.
Visit postmyblogs for more information.