Market Research Future Insights
According to MRFR analysis, the global In-Vehicle Infotainment market is expected to register a CAGR of ~8% from 2022 to 2030 and hold a value of over USD 15000 million by 2030.
In-Vehicle Infotainment refers to the entertainment and communication systems found in modern vehicles, including features such as audio systems, navigation systems, internet connectivity, and other digital technologies. These systems are designed to enhance the driving experience and provide drivers and passengers with access to a range of information and entertainment options while on the road.
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a mixed impact on the In-Vehicle Infotainment market. The decline in global automotive production and the slowdown in the global economy as a result of the pandemic have reduced demand for In-Vehicle Infotainment systems. On the other hand, the increasing demand for advanced and connected vehicles, which require sophisticated infotainment systems, is expected to continue driving demand for these systems in the coming years.
Request Free Report Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1153
North America is one of the largest and most important markets for In-Vehicle Infotainment systems, and it is considered to be a major player in the global In-Vehicle Infotainment industry. The region has a large and mature automotive industry, as well as a rapidly developing market for connected and autonomous vehicles, both of which have driven demand for In-Vehicle Infotainment systems. Additionally, the region’s favorable regulatory environment and supportive government policies have made it an attractive market for manufacturers of In-Vehicle Infotainment systems.
In-Vehicle Infotainment Market Advancement:
The In-Vehicle Infotainment market has seen significant advancement in recent years, with the increasing demand for connected car technology and the integration of advanced features such as navigation, entertainment, and communication. Some of the key advancements in this market include:
- Increased Connectivity: The widespread adoption of smartphone technology has led to a surge in demand for connected car solutions. In-Vehicle Infotainment systems are now capable of integrating with smartphones, allowing drivers and passengers to access a range of features, including navigation, music streaming, and voice-controlled assistants.
- Advancements in Voice Recognition: The integration of voice recognition technology has made it easier for drivers to interact with their In-Vehicle Infotainment systems without taking their eyes off the road. This has increased the safety and convenience of using these systems.
- The Emergence of Augmented Reality: Augmented reality (AR) is being integrated into In-Vehicle Infotainment systems, offering a more immersive and interactive experience for drivers and passengers. AR displays can be used to provide navigation information, show traffic conditions, and even highlight points of interest.
- The Rise of Over-The-Air (OTA) Updates: Over-the-air (OTA) updates have become increasingly popular in the automotive industry. This allows manufacturers to remotely update the software of In-Vehicle Infotainment systems, adding new features and fixing bugs without the need for a physical visit to the dealership.
- Improved User Interfaces: In-Vehicle Infotainment systems are now equipped with more user-friendly interfaces, with larger and more intuitive touchscreens. The interfaces are also designed to be more customizable, allowing drivers and passengers to personalize their experience.
Overall, the advancements in the In-Vehicle Infotainment market are helping to create a more connected, safer, and more convenient driving experience.
The Global In-Vehicle Infotainment market has been segmented into component, vehicle type, installation, and vertical.
Based on the component, the market has been segmented into Hardware and Software.
Based on the vehicle type, the market has been segmented into Passenger cars, Light Commercial Vehicles, and Heavy Commercial Vehicles.
Based on the installation, the market has been segmented into OEM and Aftermarket.
Read Report Overview: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/in-car-infotainment-market-1153
Some of the key market players are Volkswagen Group, General Motors Company, Denso Corporation, Ford Motor, Harman International Industries, Visteon Corporation, BMW, Fujitsu Ten Limited, Panasonic Corporation, Delphi Automotive, Apple Inc.
More Trending Report By MRFR