The Targeted Therapeutics Market research report is a comprehensive and vital document that includes business strategies, qualitative and quantitative analysis, and emerging trends in the global Targeted Therapeutics Market. The report provides in-depth research and analysis of the key elements of the global Targeted Therapeutics Market. This report was created by the research analysts after conducting extensive primary and secondary research and analysing the drivers, restraints, challenges, trends, and opportunities in the Targeted Therapeutics Market.
The global targeted therapeutics market size is expected to reach USD 162.89 Billion and register a revenue CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady market revenue growth can be attributed to increasing prevalence of different cancers. Various drugs for chemotherapy are incapable of differentiating between healthy and cancer cells, and thus can kill both kinds of cells. Targeted therapeutics, on the other hand, is a cancer treatment that makes use of drugs to target the exact proteins and genes that support survival and growth of cancer cells. Using targeted therapeutics, doctors influence the tissue environment that aids the spread of cancer or target cells associated with growth of cancer such as blood vessel cells. Also, targeted therapeutics is frequently used in combination with chemotherapy and other treatments. Over the years, various targeted therapies have been sanctioned by the US Food and Drug Administration, owing to growing prevalence of various kinds of cancers.
Age-related increases in cancer risk have been seen, with those 65 years of age or older accounting for about 60% of all cancer diagnoses. For the diagnosis and treatment of geriatric cancer patients, specialist techniques such targeted treatments are crucial given the rising frequency of cancer among an increasing senior population. With targeted therapeutic therapy, numerous medically complex cases of metastatic renal cell carcinoma in geriatrics showed survival advantages.
To receive a PDF sample of the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/842
Global Targeted Therapeutics Market Highlights:
- Regional demand estimation and forecast
- Product Mix Matrix
- R&D Analysis
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Pre-commodity pricing volatility
- Supply chain optimization analysis
- Technological updates analysis
- Raw Material Sourcing Strategy
- Competitive Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Location Quotients Analysis
- Carbon Footprint Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Vendor Management
The latest study provides an insightful analysis of the broad competitive landscape of the global Targeted Therapeutics market, emphasizing the key market rivals and their company profiles. A wide array of strategic initiatives, such as new business deals, mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, technological upgradation, and recent product launches, undertaken by these companies has been discussed in the report. The report analyzes various elements of the market’s competitive scenario, such as the regulatory standards and policies implemented across the industry over recent years. Our team of experts has leveraged several powerful analytical tools, such as Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis, to deliver a comprehensive overview of the global Targeted Therapeutics market and pinpoint the fundamental growth trends.
Key Companies Profiled in the Report are:
Amgen Inc., Genentech Inc., Arcus Biosciences Inc., Gilead Sciences Inc., AstraZeneca PLC, Serina Therapeutics Inc., F. Hoffman-La Roche & Co., Agenus Inc., Pfizer Inc., and Aurinia Pharmaceutical Inc
Key Parameters Analyzed in This Section:
- Company Profiles
- Gross Revenue
- Profit margins
- Product sales trends
- Product pricing
- Industry Analysis
- Sales & distribution channels
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
Key Points Covered in This Section:
- Regional contribution
- Estimated revenue generation
- Vital data and information about the consumption rate in all the leading regional segments
- An expected rise in market share
- Forecast growth in the overall consumption rate
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/targeted-therapeutics-market
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In July 2021, Bicycle Therapeutics PLC, which is a biotechnology firm engaged in development of innovative and differentiated therapeutics class on the basis of its proprietary bicyclic peptide technology called Bicycle, made an announcement about entering into a global collaboration and license contract with Ionis Pharmaceuticals for tissue-targeted delivery of oligonucleotide therapeutics deploying Bicycles with high affinity to transferrin receptor (TfR1).
- Among the therapy segments, monoclonal antibodies segment revenue is expected to account for a significantly robust revenue share over the forecast period. Monoclonal antibodies delivering cytotoxic molecules are capable of precisely killing cancer cells. Antibody, after being bound to its target cell, releases toxic molecule, including a poisonous chemical or radioactive substance that is taken up by the target cell and eventually destroys that cell. These toxins do not affect cells devoid of the antibody target. Examples of monoclonal antibody comprise trastuzumab (certain breast cancers), alemtuzumab (certain chronic leukemias), and cetuximab (certain colorectal, head, lung, and neck cancers).
- Prostate cancer is the second-most cause of cancer deaths among men in the US. Currently used radiation therapy and prostatectomy are often supplemented with hormonal therapies for prostate cancer treatment. Also, in case of prostate cancer, recurrence is common, and many patients develop metastatic prostate cancer where chemotherapy is moderately effective and required targeted therapeutics after initial therapies.
- Targeted therapeutics market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020, attributed to rapid adoption of advanced technologies, increasing incidence of cancer, and high healthcare expenditure. In addition, presence of leading market players such as Pfizer Inc. and Amgen Inc. is expected to support market growth in this region.
The report bifurcates the Targeted Therapeutics market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Therapy Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Small Molecule Inhibitors
- Disease Indication Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Multiple Sclerosis
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Cancer Treatment Centers
- Research Institutes
To seek a discount on this report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/842
Additional information offered by the report:
- Along with a complete overview of the global Cobots market, the report provides detailed scrutiny of the diverse market trends observed on both regional and global levels.
- The report elaborates on the global Cobots market size and share governed by the major geographies.
- It performs a precise market growth forecast analysis, cost analysis, and a study of the micro- and macro-economic indicators.
- It further presents a detailed description of the company profiles of the key market contenders.
Request Customization as per your specific requirement @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/842
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.
Latest Published Reports by Emergen Research:
airborne intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance market:
small caliber ammunition market:
naval intelligence surveillance reconnaissance market:
amorphous metals market:
cool roof coating market:
Pest Control Market:
Medical Composites Market:
Structured Query Language Server Transformation Market: